Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday Randomness

The past few weeks have been off the chain busy! So glad to be back into the swing of things again. So let the rantings of randomness and penguins commence...

My favorite tree has always been the giant pine tree. Since I was a boy I loved them. Something about them looking both dejected yet triumphant. Yes I thought that when I was a boy… I was kind of a deep kid.

Many polls rank William Henry Harrison as the worst president of all time. But can you really blame a guy for dying a month into office? Now as govenor of Indiana, and senator in Ohio, he was a tyrant and supported the genocide of native americans, so maybe he would have been the worst President, but we’ll never know.

Homer Simpson once asked Flanders this question: “Could God heat up a burrito so hot that even he couldn’t eat it?” Someone recently asked me a similar question… I snickered and pointed to a Chipotle...

I once had a teacher in High School named Mrs. Head. Her first name was Anita. Yes that’s right her name was Anita Head… let me say that phonetically “I-needa head”!

I need a new computer like Argentina needs a President. Meaning mine hit it’s prime 2 years ago, and in my almost 3 years with it, is about done, and makes loud buzzing sounds often. If you have a nice laptop you can part with, or want to buy me a new one think about it! Have not, because you ask not right?

No comments: